Well, MGK was performing at a Super Bowl weekend event in Phoenix when he experienced something quite shocking — literally.
MGK shared on his IG Story that, during the performance, he was electrocuted to the point where his hair stood up.
“YOOO ? I GOT ELECTRICUTED (sic) AND MY HAIR STOOD UP ⚡️?⚡️,” he wrote in the slide, along with a video showing his hair standing up straight.
Yikes! But it seems like everything was OK — I mean, MGK would’ve let us know otherwise, right?
This isn’t the first injury to rock the Machine Gun Kelly Extended Universe in recent weeks. You might remember that Megan Fox showed up to Grammys weekend with her beau — with a concussion as well as a broken wrist.
Stay safe out there, kids!